The site is beautiful and your work is wonderful, a great joy to know. |
Beth Coe Maeda
- Friday, March 2, 2012 at 7:34:45 PM (EDT)
Enjoyed going through your very professional website. It covers a good cross-section of your work which I have been keenly following for a decade.
It confirms that you are a master of the glaze.
Editor Nukta Art Magazine
Co -Founder ASNA Clay Triennial
- Monday, July 26, 2011 at 5:27:19 AM (EDT)
Your site was one of the most beautiful and interesting. Crystalline is in a league of it's own. I love working in it and then getting to see such beautiful work by others. I hope to meet you some day.
Blair Pottery Lawrence, Ks. 66047 USA
- Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 1:36:31 (EDT)
Hi Ikram, my name is hai, I am a student at the cal state university of long beach in
California, USA. I was awe and shock with all the work that you've done. it is amazing,
I have never seen such control over such a wild glaze. may i ask how and what recipe were you able to achieve pot 1605? the golden circle like crystal.
I've been looking all over for this type of recipe thank you for taking your time to read things. You are
truly the master of crystalline. |
- Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 22:56:21 (EDT)
I am glad to see your work on crystallizations.
I would like to correspond with you about this special ceramic, it would be great to share our views, what do you think?
- Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 10:51:15 (EDT)
What a fantastic site. Shall definitely send my profile and works.
- Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 01:24:27 (EDT)
I loved your work!
I really really want to learn Ceramic Art and after a long time I've found someone from whom
I wish to learn this art. I love to play with Clay. |
- Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 12:04:34 (EDT)
Its always a pleasure and a great experience to go through your website.
- Monday, Jan 1, 2009 at 6:01:14 (EDT)
I congratulate to Your wonderful works and nice web site. Thank You very much for adding my link in your website. |
- Wednesday, Dec 3, 2008 at 5:42:28 (EDT)
Hi..I just started to learn pottery. Your colors are so vibrant,
I like your work. I just wanted to know, would you ever share your copper red ,and green
I'm going to bookmark your webpage, so I can see your work.|
- Tuesday, Sep 9, 2008 at 9:42:59 (EDT)
I was searching for recipes for crystalline glazes and it was such a pleasure to come across your site. I am presently at University of Johannesburg in SA and working with John Shirely who developed crystalline glazes to perfection some 25-30 years ago. Nice work, keep it going.
- Sunday, Aug 3, 2008 at 6:30:07 (EDT)
It was a pleasure to visit your site.
I look forward to sharing ideas, glazes, firing tips with you.
- Friday, May 30, 2008 at 11:29:10 (EDT)
| I greatly admire your copper red for it's variations. I'm also fascinated by the red on deep dark green. I must compliment you on your web site as well. The initial page is just fantastic and makes the view aware they are in for a treat.
Thanks so much,
- Thursday, May 29, 2008 at 2:51:08 (EDT)
Very nice site! Thanks.
- Monday, April 14, 2008 at 7:37:04 (EDT)
|I have looked at your website and your work looks great. I would like to invite you to join our website. You will be our first member from Pakistan, which pleases me very much.
- Friday, Mar 14, 2008 at 3:55:07 (EDT)
|Wonderful work Salman. It was very nice to meet you.
Wiseman Ceramics Crystalline Porcelain.
- Saturday, Mar 8, 2008 at 12:21:35 (EDT)
Your website looks great and shows your work beautifully. You've got
some nice glazes there as well, particularly the copper red and those
crystalline ones. Keep making good pots.
- Saturday, Mar 8, 2008 at 8:15:23 (EDT)
|Lovely site. With best wishes from Swellendam, South Africa.
David Schlapobersky, Felicity Potter
- Friday, Mar 7, 2008 at 1:25:03 (EDT)
- Saturday, Jan 19, 2008 at 19:01:45 (EDT)
|I normally don't bother to write comments in guest books but !!!
This is the first time i would say it's marvelous.
- Monday, Jan 14, 2008 at 22:57:37 (EDT)
|Thanks a lot and keep working hard!
- Sunday, Dec 23, 2007 at 16:28:38 (EDT)
|Your pots are amazing and fascinating. May ALLAH bless u.
- Thursday, Nov 29, 2007 at 13:14:56 (EDT)
|Great work keep it up. May ALLAH bless you.
- Thursday, Nov 15, 2007 at 15:40:04 (EDT)
|Cool Web Site. I really enjoyed the visit.
- Sunday, Nov 3, 2007 at 13:29:42 (EDT)