Coiling and Basic Hand building Workshop
Date: 30 December to 1 January, 2012 [9am - 2pm]
Instructor: Salman Ikram
Level: This course is suitable for beginners, intermediate.
Tuition: 5000 rupees
Duration: 3 days course
We’ll also bisque your pieces for you.
What to Bring: Your enthusiasm and any favorite tools!
General Information and Policies:
• Register soon, no of seats are small.
• Tuition may be paid by cash or online transactions in Salman’s bank account.
• Registration is only considered complete when payment in full has been made.
• Partial payments and post dated checks are not accepted.
• Workshops without minimum enrollment will be canceled. We will notify
participants approximately 2 days prior to start of workshop. Full deposits will be refunded if workshop is canceled.
• Cancellations up to 5 days before this workshop runs will result in a full refund of your deposit. No refunds or credits will be given after that time.
All participants will receive bags of clay at their first class. Extra clay and slip MUST be purchased.
Subscribe for Workshop Newsletter